A Registered Nurse specializes in administering medical care to the patient. They often monitor the patient’s health and assess their health records, symptoms, and reactions to treatment and care that a patient receives. They also guide families and instruct them on aftercare measures.
Duties of a Registered Nurse include:
- Observe and record patient behavior, record, symptoms, etc.
- Perform physical exams and diagnostic tests
- Educate patients and their families regarding the treatment plan
- Administer medications, wound care, and other treatment
- Collect patient health histories
- And more